Anderson Reporting Services is a full-service court reporting and litigation support firm serving attorneys throughout the greater Jacksonville area in Duval, Clay, Nassau, St. Johns, Bradford and Baker counties. Our reporters have international experience in court reporting and specialize in complex, technical litigation, including railroad toxic cases, asbestos cases, products liability, technical medical malpractice, banking and insurance litigation.
Anderson Reporting Services offers the following court reporting and transcription services:
- Transcriptions in depositions, trials, arbitrations, and other hearings
- Realtime reporting
- Min-U-Script with linked exhibits
- Videography, videoconferencing and teleconferencing
- Expedited delivery
- Rough draft transcripts delivered within hours of a deposition
- Complimentary delivery of transcripts in Adobe PDF format
- High-quality view-and-print exhibits attached electronically
As a full-service litigation support firm, we are also pleased to provide the following features for our clients:
- Complimentary conference rooms
- High-definiton videoconferencing
- 7/24/365 contact
- Situated across the street from the Hyatt Hotel
We offer transcripts in a variety of formats, including Rough ASCII and electronic delivery in PDF format. Whether you choose digital or paper copy, we can prepare comprehensive, searchable keyword indexing to help you spot key testimony quickly and easily. With Realtime transcription, you can see the transcript as it is created and add your own bookmarks and annotations. See our page on Realtime reporting to learn more about how this service can benefit you. We also offer high-quality videography services that enable you to conduct a video deposition to deliver testimony in an emotionally powerful, engaging and impactful way to enhance your trial preparation and courtroom strategy.
Call (904) 358-0112, or schedule a deposition through our easy, online form.